Monday, May 19, 2008

A Sensible Marketing Approach for Charities

How often have you felt inundated with requests for charity donations? The requests come in all sizes - order cookies and candy from kids, attend an expensive dinner which gives you a write off, send in $20 to get a telemarketer off the phone.

Periodically someone gets it right. TheBluefield Partners charity of Phoenix has hit upon the real hot button of charity giving: give me something I want and make me feel good about it, and I'll give you my money. They target upscale professionals with the option to purchase unique merchandise for the benefit of their many altruistic activities. Leveraging eBay widgets, they have managed to generate interest nationwide within a short time.

Please take the time yourself, as an upscale professional, to bid on this offer. Help others while helping yourself.

No comments: